We will help you refine your business strategy with harvesting and post-harvesting solutions.
To support companies producing, maintaining and selling pear varieties and to improve the implementation of their harvest and post-harvest policies.
- To improve pear management having reviewed the existing situation and then redesigning and enriching it with directions and instructions on a case by case basis.
- Reduction & proper management of post-harvest losses.
- Set harvest criteria for increased preservation processes on a case by case basis.
- Improving competitiveness for transporters with available maturation and ripening technologies.
- 1-MCP applications: The application of the SmartFresh quality system inhibits the production of ethylene in the fruit, helping to maintain their quality.
- Maturity Determination Stage: The collective maturity determination services include performing on-demand field measurements to help you select the correct harvest period (stage). Indicatively we mention fruit hardness, brix etc.
- Plant Protection Solutions: By recognising the needs of each customer individually, we suggest the most suitable plant protection solutions.
- Chamber Tracking: Specialised measurements of ethylene, oxygen and carbon dioxide in the chambers of your choice as an additional decision-making tool for you and the progress of your fruit.
- Maturity Protocols: Maturity protocol design tailored to your clients' requirements.
The resistance of the flesh to pressure is one of the critical factors associated with the appearance of surface burn in the Kristali variety.