We support plum production and management companies to improve the implementation of their harvest and post-harvest policies.
To contribute towards the creation of a functional environment in which to conduct business with an emphasis on harvest and post-harvest treatment.
- To improve plum management having reviewed the existing situation and then redesigning and enriching it with directions and instructions on a case by case basis.
- Reduction & proper management of post-harvest losses.
- Set harvest criteria for increased preservation processes on a case by case basis.
- Improving competitiveness for transporters.
- Specialised technical advice with regular site visits and post-harvest maintenance.
- Technical assistance in the form of specialised workshops.
- Designation of recommended harvesting time with on-site and laboratory measurements in report format.